3.Aug.2011

Showroom Visit: Astier de Villatte Ceramics

By now you’ve probably figured out one of my vices – Astier de Villatte ceramics from Paris.  Every time I go to their store on Rue du Faubourg St-Honoré, just down from Colette, it’s like my own personal journey to mecca!  I’m practically counting down the days until I attend the Maison et Objet trade show just outside Paris in early September where I plan on meeting the owners of Astier.  Until then, I had the pleasure of visiting their New York showroom late last week and wanted to share some photos of their fabulous new pieces.  I also saw their Commune de Paris collection featuring ceramics with the French Tricolour as well as a scarf and some tees.  They’re not available in the US yet, but hopefully they will be within the next several months.

I look forward to posting a bigger feature on the brand in September!

Facebook Twitter Email

Other Posts From OnMyPlate:

8 Responses to “Showroom Visit: Astier de Villatte Ceramics”

1. Leisa August 3, 2011 at 11:40 am #

I probably never should have laid eyes on these…

2. tanya August 3, 2011 at 11:42 am #

They just get better and better! How is it that I can still manage to want everything I see? Well, you should know how that feels, right?

• Melissa August 3, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

I know! Great, right?! The fabulous PR person walking me through the line probably thought I was a bit nuts as I practically started hyperventilating looking at everything!! :)

3. imperio jp August 3, 2011 at 12:22 pm #

um, yes – oui – please – more – si – absolutely – loved this – e after selling everything on my One Kings Lane sale I will have some space for these gorgeous pieces…

4. ED BAYNARD August 3, 2011 at 12:35 pm #

GREAT REPORTING / YOU HAVE THE BEST EYE!

5. cindy Augarten August 3, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

Seriously, you’re killing me. Absolutely gorgeous. Dying here.

6. linda sluman August 3, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

Fantastic. Looking forward to your feature in Sept.

7. Meggan August 6, 2011 at 10:58 pm #

Thank you for sharing! I’m obsessed with Astier de Villatte. It’s one of my favorite boutiques to visit in Paris, but I’ve never seen some of these very unique pieces you’ve shared. I bought two vases a few years ago and I dream of owning many more some day!